This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Newbie Q on converting DocBook docs
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Newbie Q on converting DocBook docs
- From: Sankaranarayanan K V <sankar at miel dot mot dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:28:49 +0530
- Organization: Motorola India Electronics Ltd.
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
I am new to DocBook.
I am familiar with XML and XML parsers available in Perl.
I am thinking of putting my documents in the DocBook format.
I would like to generate PDF/HTML/Postscript out of it.
What all options do I have?
AFAIK, jade doesn't have conversion to these formats.
Are there any other DocBook tools (free/commercial)?
It seems learning the HTML conversion schemes ([A-Z]*S+L) involves
a steep curve. What are the experiences of others?