This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: [Fwd: Re: Introduction & conclusion]
- To: "'docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org'" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion]
- From: Laurie Mann <laurie dot mann at ansys dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:33:08 -0500
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
> Anyway, I'm rather suprised that the dtd thought prefaces
> would be necessary, but postfaces not. Both are not unheard
> of, I think.
Probably because DOCBOOK is based on
the structure of UNIX manuals, which do not