This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [Fwd: Re: Introduction & conclusion]
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion]
- From: Terry Allen <tallen at sonic dot net>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:46:59 -0800
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>Well, I ended up making it a preface also. That's the most
satisfying compromise I found.
But it's really weird, adding a preface like that at the end
of a document :(
In what formal way does the Conclusion differ from the
preceding Chapters? Is it formatted differently?