This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
[Fwd: Re: Introduction & conclusion]
- To: "docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: [Fwd: Re: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion]
- From: Nicolas Mailhot <nmailhot at capgemini dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:43:59 +0100
- Organization: Cap Gemini
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
-------- Original Message --------
De: Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Objet: Re: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion
/ Nicolas Mailhot <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| I've been trying to add an introduction & a conclusion to
| docbook book.
| I've seen the introduction should be a preface. But the
| conclusion. A postface or what ?
>An appendix? A chapter titled "Conclusion"?
Well, I ended up making it a preface also. That's the most
satisfying compromise I found.
But it's really weird, adding a preface like that at the end
of a document :(