This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: On using international support in DocBook
- To: Xenitellis S <S dot Xenitellis at rhbnc dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: On using international support in DocBook
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at inet dot iopb dot res dot in>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:00:44 +051800
- Cc: "'docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org'" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- References: <837B0A2C05ADD111A31200E029054E30A9102C@exch4.rhbnc.ac.uk>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
On Fri, Dec 17, 1999 at 01:11:13AM -0000, Xenitellis S wrote:
> In order to support another language other than english what is
> regarding the configuration of jadetex? Irrespective of TeX.
> In the .tex file generated by "jadetex", I cannot see any Babel
> specific commands to switch the language.
I had the same problem with French and it seems no one any longer
knows anything about jadetex. You have to use it as it is.