This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
formatting of texts in examples
- To: docbook mailing list <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: DOCBOOK: formatting of texts in examples
- From: Martin Monsorno <monsorno at exolution dot de>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:25:30 +0100
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
when I insert examples into a docbook file, with the tags
<programlisting> or <synopsis>,
in the postscript output the text is not correctly formatted,
e.g, linefeeds occur in the middle of a word or the indentation
is not as it is in the source.
html and rtf output is formatted quite well.
Is this an error of the stylesheets or jadetex or me or ...?