This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Introduction & conclusion
- To: "docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion
- From: Nicolas Mailhot <nmailhot at capgemini dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:13:21 +0100
- Organization: Cap Gemini
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
I've been trying to add an introduction & a conclusion to my
I've seen the introduction should be a preface. But the
conclusion. A postface or what ?
On another subject jade just hates colophons, it seems.
Adding one just blasts the cover and toc from the document.