This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Customizing title page
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Customizing title page
- From: skud+usenet at netizen dot com dot au (Kirrily 'Skud' Robert)
- Date: 14 Dec 1999 07:38:10 GMT
- Newsgroups: netizen.lists.docbook
- Organization: Netizen
- References: <51A1A0ED18BDD111AA3000805FA75D79011959AE@emg-exch01.emg.sms.siemens.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Mozur Matt wrote:
>Just include a mediaobject with your logo in the bookinfo section.
That doesn't give us anything in our print output, though, only in the
HTML. We're generating our print output via jade and pdfjadetex, using
nwalsh stylesheets v1.45.
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://netizen.com.au/
Reality is the opiate of the people.