This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
callout graphics directory ?
- To: "docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: DOCBOOK: callout graphics directory ?
- From: Matt Mozur <matt dot mozur at sourwood dot net>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:41:42 -0500
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
;; REFENTRY callout-graphics-path
;; PURP Path to callout graphics
;; Sets the path, probably relative to the directory where the
;; files are created, to the callout graphics.
;; AUTHOR N/A
I think this is a problem, I use sgmltools, which wipes out the
directory each time it is run. Maybe the default for
%callout-graphics-path% should be "../images/callout"? That
would be consistent with the default value%admon-graphics-path%,
which is "../images/"
My PGP public key ID: 0x727422b9 ( 1024-bit DSA )