This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Illustrations list
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Illustrations list
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:50:19 -0500
- References: <3850FC74.1C1A4DDE@capgemini.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Nicolas Mailhot <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| I've been trying to make an illustration list, much like
| the table list that appears at the beginning of a book. So
| far I've failed to locate the relevant parametter. Do anyone
| of you knows how to do this ?
What tags are you using to markup illustrations? What tools are
you using to format your documents?
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | just is. And we dance to its
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | music.--Richard Dawkins