This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: Illustrations list
- To: "'docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org'" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Illustrations list
- From: "Dombrowski, James" <James dot Dombrowski at compuware dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:46:42 -0500
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
It's created in your output processing (DSSSL, FOSI, or whatever).
From: Nicolas Mailhot [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 7:13 AM
Subject: DOCBOOK: Illustrations list
I've been trying to make an illustration list, much like
the table list that appears at the beginning of a book. So
far I've failed to locate the relevant parametter. Do anyone
of you knows how to do this ?