This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Bookmarks through jadetex
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Bookmarks through jadetex
- From: chr at siteloft dot com (Christian Nyb°)
- Date: 25 Nov 1999 16:37:46 +0100
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Kent Holsinger <email@example.com> writes:
> Is there a simple way to produce bookmarks in a PDF file generated
> from DocBook through jadetex (or pdfjadetex)? I haven't found any, but
> I may be overlooking something obvious.
> Acrobat Distiller will produce them for me if I read the RTF file into
> Microsoft Word, but I would prefer to use the jadetex backend if
Debian docs in pdf have this feature, I assume they use Docbook or
some related dtd, perhaps you'd have luck asking someone in the Debian
doc team on how they do it?