This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [jadetex] French typography with the Modular Stylesheets?
- To: bortzmeyer at pasteur dot fr
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: [jadetex] French typography with the Modular Stylesheets?
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian dot rahtz at computing-services dot oxford dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:03:02 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: dssslist at mulberrytech dot com, docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><199911240853.JAA14608@ezili.sis.pasteur.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Stephane Bortzmeyer writes:
> > like this. Hopefully, two steps forward after that one step back.
> Well, DSSSL never made the two steps forward and we have now to
> reinvent the wheel in XSL :-(
I am afraid I agree with that, even if you were not serious.
> > do you know what Unicode character you want?
> en-dash (lib/dblib.dsl translates "dash" to em-dash instead),U-2013.
ah, all is explained. good.