This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DSSSL stylesheets customization
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DSSSL stylesheets customization
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:42:04 -0500
- References: <382BA3E7.5059CBE4@ravinet.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Sylvan Ravinet <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| I still need to produce customized headers and footers for each page in
| our documentation.
I fear you're going to be thwarted. The simple-page-sequence
available in Jade only allows a single line header and
footer. Given the amount of stuff you wanted to put on each
page, I think you'd need multi-line headers and footers.
If you think you can pack it all in a single line, look in
dbcompon.dsl at the header/footer stuff.
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | In all pointed sentences, some
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | degree of accuracy must be
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | sacrificed to conciseness.--Samuel