This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: print, footnote, position
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: print, footnote, position
- From: Adam Di Carlo <adam at onshore dot com>
- Date: 06 Nov 1999 14:13:14 -0500
- Cc: "joseph, Gershon" <Gershon_joseph at icomverse dot com>
- References: <A784AEED74BCD21183E50020484044AC3ADF8C@ismail2.icomverse.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
"joseph, Gershon" <Gershon_joseph@icomverse.com> writes:
> Yeah. I've found there are too many things not supported by the current
> Jade-RTF backend. I'm not going to recode the existing one in C++ just yet,
> mainly because I don't have the time ;-(
> However, if anyone is working on the RTF backend and needs help in getting
> the RTF right, feel free to contact me. It's a case of "been there - done
> that" ;-) and I'm willing to share my knowledge.
The OpenJade list is pretty actively working on the package, although
more on the core than the backends. I am *sure* they would appreciate
at least a detail breakout of the flaws in the RTF backend. That way,
when someone does start hacking on it, they will know all the
problems, and be able to decide what to work on first.
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>