This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V0.17
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V0.17
- From: schen at falconwing dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:45:53 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Hi Norm, everyone,
On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Norman Walsh wrote:
> I've just published V0.17 of my DocBook XSL Stylesheets. I've decided
> to release the current version as 1.0 later in the week, so this will
> serve as one last sanity check. Please let me know if you find any
In html/docbook.xsl, shouldn't the output method be:
Also, I'm writing articles, so in the title section I believe there ought
to be an extra xsl:when testing for the artheader:
Other than that, looks pretty good so far, but I'll be banging on it some
You might want to fix the Manifest section in the README for the 1.0
release, now that there is stuff in the fo/ directory =)
Thanks for all your work Norm, we wouldn't be able to do all this great
stuff without you!
. . . Sean.