This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Re: LyX with Docbook
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: LyX with Docbook
- From: howard mann <howardm at xmission dot com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:07:15 -0700
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Bob Stayton wrote:
> Could someone explain how this latest version of LyX works
> with Docbook files? I tried to find out more about it, but
> neither the LyX website nor the referenced mail archive
> said much about it.
I second this request. I have the DocBook tools from Mark
Galassi/Cygnus, and wonder if I can use them with Lyx to write SGML
using the DocBook DTD.
The latest version of Lyx has some form of DocBook support.
Online Troubleshooting Resources:HOWTO