This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
BoundingBox of graphic? (JadeTeX)
- To: <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: DOCBOOK: BoundingBox of graphic? (JadeTeX)
- From: Mårten Lindström <marten dot lindstrom at swipnet dot se>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:42:00 +0100
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
When making PostScript, with JadeTeX, from a test document with an image, I
get the following error message:
! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in FLOWCHRT.EPS
My questions are:
1. How worried should I be by this?
2. Is there a way to avoid it? (The image-library of the Modular
PostScript _is_ produced, and the image is there alright.