This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Displaying <legalnotice> when it is in a <artheader>?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Displaying <legalnotice> when it is in a <artheader>?
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane at sources dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:38:15 +0200
- References: <199910201259.OAA04409@ezili.sis.pasteur.fr> <7446-Thu21Oct1999085136email@example.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 08:51:36AM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Just redefine the list in your customization layer, listing all the
> elements you want:
OK, I thought there was another way, which would have allowed me
to just list the differences between the default list and mine,
but this method works fine. Thanks.