Newbie question: where to put the name of the publication?

Hello all,
this is my first time in this newgroup so please forgive me if this is a

stupid question.
I'am trying to use DocBook for articles from newspapers / magazines.
Lets say I have the following article:

<article>
<artheader>
  <title>Camels on the run</title>
  <subjectset scheme="country">
    <subject>
      <subjectterm>China</subjectterm>
      <subjectterm>Australia</subjectterm>
    </subject>
  </subjectset>
  <subjectset scheme="animal">
    <subject>
      <subjectterm>Camel</subjectterm>
    <subject>
  </subjectset>
</artheader>
<para>
Here goes goes the text
</para>
</article>

Then I have 2 quesions:
-Where do I put the information that this article was published in "The
Wall Street
Journal Europe", which is not the 'publisher" (e.g. Reed Elsevier).
-Is the use of scheme in subjectset correct?
Any insight on this is very much appreciated.
Ben