Re: Indexing

/ Matt Mozur <matt.mozur@flashcom.net> was heard to say:
| Now the question is how to build the index... I have Jade
| installed with
| the Docbook DSSSL stylesheets, but I can't figure out how to get
| the
| index to build.

See http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/docs/otherpages.html (or something
like that, I'm offline at the moment so I can't check). There's
a document in there that describes the steps required to build an

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Always keep a song in your
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | heart--it's like karaoke for the
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | voices in your head.