Re: Need tips and speeding-up techniques for DocBook formatting

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> > Do you DocBook users and experts have some tips and techniques to use
> > efficiently DocBook in a Sygnus distribution and Emacs (or XEmacs) +
> > pgsgml environment?
>
> I don't know Sygnus. There are HOWTO-style documentations for Debian, RedHat,
> MS-Windows NT (see my message yesterday).

Well, the info I was looking for is not OS-distribution dependent, but
DocBook distrib + editor dependant, I think.

>If you find more, tell me.
>
> > I would appreciate that you would share some tips to better manage
> > content and markup authoring via a version control system such as CVS,
> > too.
>
> Well, DocBook files are just texts: you use CVS as usual.

really?

>I put the $Id$ into <releaseinfo>.

Ok, thanks.

-Sylvan
My Mission Statement:
"We are what we repeatedly do.                      Sylvan Ravinet
Excellence, then, is not an act,         mailto:sylvan@ravinet.com
but a habit."                          ICQ #30681342 | IRC:nuujack

Aristotle

 Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Software Engineering Student, Tampere University of Technology
Feel free to come by!     Insinöörink. 60B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN