Re: Need tips and speeding-up techniques for DocBook formatting

On Monday 18 October 1999, at 21 h 26, the keyboard of Sylvan Ravinet
<sylvan@ravinet.com> wrote:

> Do you DocBook users and experts have some tips and techniques to use
> efficiently DocBook in a Sygnus distribution and Emacs (or XEmacs) +
> pgsgml environment?

I don't know Sygnus. There are HOWTO-style documentations for Debian, RedHat,
MS-Windows NT (see my message yesterday). If you find more, tell me.

> I would appreciate that you would share some tips to better manage
> content and markup authoring via a version control system such as CVS,
> too.

Well, DocBook files are just texts: you use CVS as usual. I put the $Id$ into <releaseinfo>.