Problem with correct place of page numbers

Hi !

I am using DocBook DTD 3.1, J.Clark's jade, N. Walsh's
docbook stylesheets, jadetex and tetex 0.9 (RedHat 5.2)
to produce dvi output. from my book.

I have a problem (not in all chapters) with correct place of page
numbers (inner or outer footer). I have set (define %two-side% #t)
in my dsl file.

Does anyone can explain me what happend ???
Thank's for any sugestions.

Jacek Kakol,  email: jacek@tens.com.pl