Re: paper type

Le Mardi 26 Avril 2005 13:57, Hubert Sokolowski a écrit?:
> > Have you tried more recent styles sheets ? The fo ones, using fop.
> > Perharps it
> > would solve your problems with tables. And it would be much a cleaner
> > solution than one based on HTML...
>
> No, I just used the one from sgml-tools package. Where can I get better
> styles sheets? I downloaded fop-0.20.5 but there is no *.dsl files in it.

FOP is the rendering engine, just like TeX was at old sgml-tools and
docbook-utils times. It does not know anything about docbook.

The docbook XSLT stylesheets that take care of the rendering details, and that
replace the old DSSL stylesheets, are distributed by Norman Walsh. Under
Linux, look for packages like docbook-xsl-stylesheets. Under Windows or Mac
OS, I don't know, but it must be something similar.

--
Never try and teach a pig to sing,
you waste your time and annoy the pig