Re: SGML beautifier?

El sáb, 19-01-2002 a las 20:21, Hugo van der Kooij escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to reformat (and indent correctly) an existing DocBook SGML
> document?

A friend had wrote a perl tool for that. I've got it for some weeks but
I haven't got the time to test it.

If you test it I'll thanks your comment.

http://www.olea.org/tmp/indent-sgml-xml/

The author is at mailto:hector@debian.org

--
	A.Ismael Olea González

	mailto:ismael@olea.org
	http://www.olea.org

	El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA