Re: db2html publishes bibliography on front pages

On 23 Jan 2001, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl was heard to say:
> | > Whoa! That's bizarre. Can you send me the SGML sources for this?
> |
> | They are on my homepage as well. (It is open source documentation.)
>
> Fixed. Here's a patch for the impatient :-)
>
> BTW, Hugo, you've got some typos in that bibliography,

Got them fixed. But I need to inspect what I did to hose my setup as HTML
file generation now dies using sgmltools-lite. (It worked a few weeks ago
but I may have made some other changes I forgot about. in order to get
more LDP like output for PS/PDF files.)

Hugo.

ps: I prefer to get just one message and not two.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
This message has not been checked and may contain harmfull content.