Linking collections (was: RE: I'm trying to set up docbook-tools...)

From looking under Documents, DocBook, and XML, I don't see this on your
site.  I'll keep poking around, a bit more and holler with a URL if I find
it, but I'd appreciate a pointer if you read this before I find it.  There
really needs to be a good way to link between separate documents for a lot
of things.  That's one of the biggest problems that the LDP has right now.
It's very hard to reference other documents because all you can do is say
"read document named X", and not do a very good job linking to that
document, or even better, to a specific section of that document.  Thanks,
	Grego