Re: --parser and --nochunks are available

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 09:51:59AM -0500, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> By the way, another feature I could add to the db2* scripts
> would be an option to call collateindex.pl. Has someone
> already played with a docbook index and this tool ?

I use collateindex.pl here for all my documents. It works. :-) The
only drawback of this script is that it needs to generate the HTML
output. I've made some scripts that remove these files after
generating them so that the HTML I have as output were the ones I
asked for.
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>

Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.