Re: Re : db2??????? vs. SGMLTools2 vs. what else?

Jochem Huhmann wrote:

> * Eric Bischoff <ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr> wrote:
> > Can you do that as soon as we have the technical details mailing list
> > set up and running ? I'm not familiar with these lists you're
> > mentioning.
>
> I will chase down all related lists and a few individuals to mail a
> short announcement to this weekend. Or post it to comp.text.sgml and cc
> it to the lists and recipients. I will also do a cc to this list, OK?

Yes, I think that unfortunately it will take all the
week-end to have all the major actors join in.

I will take profit of this week-end to prepare a descriptive
paper of the purpose of this list, and a list the practical
issues we could discuss. I'd like the list to be temporary,
efficient, technical, and democratic ;-).

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.