Re: /texttilde problem (truly URGENT)

    >> If there are spanish users on this list who have run in to the
    >> same problem, let me know and I might put out a patched version
    >> sooner.

    Ismael> 	If nobody can help us for free, maybe we can talk
    Ismael> about money. Please write me fast.

Ohh, sorry: I did not understand.  From your note, I thought the patch
you sent was a *solution* to the problem.

Instead I guess that patch is just what you need to do spanish in the
first place, and the problem is still there.

I am not set up to do TeX/jadetex consulting, so if I find a solution
it will be gratis.  But I am not an expert in it at all, and I
recommend you ask Sebastian if he is interested in doing a quick
consulting job to fix this problem.