Re: LinuxDoc to DocBook conversion

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Reuben Thomas wrote:

> Also, has anyone managed to get the converter to work? I've found one
> message in the sgmltools mailing list saying that it worked for someone,
> but I tried installing sgmltools 2.0.2 and had exactly the same problem
> with omitted tags.

I had documents with closing tags. But then the conversion is done
acceptable. But you may find that you want to fix up the document after
that as linuxdoc is rather poor on tags.

After all <Command>rpm</Command is not the same as
<FileName>rpm</FileName> even if both may be printed identical. (They
don't, but you would use <tt>rpm</tt> for both cases with linuxdoc.)

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!