Docbook-Tools on Solaris?

From the Docbook-Tools home page:

	"Supported Platforms

	Docbook-Tools for now is just a collection of RPMs. They have been run
on Red Hat Linux for Intel, Alpha and PowerPC processors, and they have
also been run on Solaris on an ultraSparc. It will eventually evolve
into something more portable."

It's stupid but my question is, how do I get Docbook-Tools on Solaris?

Thanks,
Eric.