Re: Docbook tools

Dave> Eric Bischoff <ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr> writes:
>> Sure. The Linux Documentation Project planned to move to
>> XML-DocBook. How far are they ?

Dave> I don't *ever* make predictions on things getting done with
Dave> LDP. Considering no body knows who is in charge... maybe never.

I'd have to agree, sorry to say; I lurk on the LDP list, and at most all
that is ever discussed is SGML-DocBook, and as soon as the subject is
broached someone else always chimes in about how we should stick with
Linuxdoc, DocBook is too hard to learn, yadda, yadda, yadda.  And then the
subject is dropped. It's pretty sad...

Ed_who's_in_the_midst_of_a_big_DocBook_conversion_and_isn't_very_sympathetic!
:-)
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/