This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the docbook-tools project.
Re: new releases of psgml and jadetex -- PDF works nicely now!
- To: docbook-tools-announce at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: new releases of psgml and jadetex -- PDF works nicely now!
- From: Mark Galassi <rosalia at lanl dot gov>
- Date: 01 Nov 1999 15:29:00 -0700
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm so embarassed: I posted this announcement with a URL, ftp location
or two-liner. I usually bug other people when they do that.
Here's the scoop:
Mark> Dear DocBook tools users,
Mark> I have just put out new RPMs for PSGML (the amazing emacs
Mark> mode for editing SGML documents) and jadetex.
The ftp URL for the docbook tools is
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/ and the URL for the
(rather unimportant) DocBook tools home page is