Re: [docbook-apps] Example with "to much" titles in output

I tested it with your test document, and I get:

  Chapter 1. moge

Table of Contents

  bar
  foo

bar

Example 1.1. foobarbarbar

bar. baz

bar. baz

  bar. baz
  foo

  There is an example at Example 1.1, "foobarbarbar".
<<<<<<<<<<<

I had my doubts if perhaps my customization layer is guilty, but no, it happens also by
directly calling the 1.68.1 stylesheets. So I'll use your test document to file the bug ;-) .

Regards,
Georges

Michael Smith wrote:

Georges Schmitz <georges.schmitz@heitec.de> writes:

If one uses several formalpara in example, the HTML stylesheets (didn't check for the FO stylesheets) produce for this example a toc entry and xref text with all titles (also those of formalpara) concatenated in one string. Seems there is no constraint in the title processing of examples to stick with first title (as immediate child of example).

Should I file this as bug?

Yeah -- and when you do, please also upload a document instance
that demonstrates the problem. And please first make sure the
document is actually valid DocBook.

I just tried to reproduce the problem but could not. I used the
document below to test it, but my TOC output is fine.

--Mike

 <book>
   <title>hoge</title>
   <chapter>