Re: [docbook-apps] sgmltag element linking

Hi Jirka, thanks for the quick reply.  I copied your code into my
custom.xsl stylesheet and get the following error when I try to run:

XPath error : Invalid expression
compilation error: file
/home/larkin/programs/share/docbook-xsl/custom.xsl line 11 element
with-param
xsl:param : could not compile select expression 'key('id',
concat('element.',.)'

I'm sure I must be making some small mistake that my limited XSL
experience just isn't catching.  I did try adding xsl: to the functions
to see if that made a difference, but no dice.  Also, will this
customization also work with the FO stylesheet for links in the PDF
files?  Thanks for the help.

-JLa