From: "Peter Desjardins" <pdesjardins@supplyscape.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 8:04 AM
Subject: TOC indentation for section level 2 in article

I have recently started using DocBook and have only used version 1.68.1
of the XSL stylesheets.  I use Saxon and XEP to produce PDF output.

I just wrote a DocBook article and found that its TOC doesn't indent
section 2 headings correctly.  The archive shows that this is a bug in
1.68.1 and that body.start.indent is causing the problem.

http://sourceware.org/ml/docbook-apps/2005-q1/msg00455.html

I never used title.margin.left parameter since I started with version
1.68.1.  The FO parameter reference indicates that body.start.indent is
applied by default.  How can I work around this bug until it is fixed?
Do I need to turn off body.start.indent somehow?

Thanks for your help.

Peter Desjardins
SupplyScape Corporation
617-453-5760 x441