[docbook-apps] DocBook schema/DocBook XSL customization for teaching purposes

Hi, list members.

I'm planning to extend docbook specification and docbook xsl-stylesheets for courseware material authoring: class schedules, course programs and notes, self assesments, projection slides, etc.

There is some questions (that needs your expirience with docbook) to be answered:

Any thoughts about advantages and disadvantages resulted from these different approaches?

Dimitry.