[docbook-apps] Writing Hebrew in docbook

Hi all,

I am using Mandrake 10.1 and I am trying to create a guide (html) using docbook xml (dtd 4.2, xsl stylesheets 1.65).

I am trying to write a Hebrew guide which means the stylesheets have to produce right to left html output, and use Hebrew words for words that are placed by xsl (like prev, next, table of contents).

As I am completely new to docbook, I would like to know if there are any existing xsl's to assist me, or if there is a standard way of achieving such task other then hacking the docbook xsl's.

Regards,

Hillel.