Re: [docbook-apps] Do docbook Stylesheet access the Internet

Michael Smith wrote:

Which is a very good reason for not using named character entities...

Or for relying on any other mechanisms that cause the document to
look any different after it is parsed and validated (e.g., entities
replaced with whatever they resovlve to, default attributes added)

Thanks Bob, now working

Michael That was the first thing I tried, I havent used any character entities such as trade; only DocBook elements such as <trademark> but itcomplained with Warning! Error: no ID for constraint for some of my links although I dont know why there are no special characters.
So I think you do need the DTDs really