Re: [docbook-apps] docbook and rtf/doc

Bob Stayton wrote:

Any chance that some or all of the Docbook to WordML stylesheet could be
contributed to the SourceForge project?  I've been thinking of starting such
a stylesheet, but it would be nice to get a jump start.

My student developed stylesheet for general transformation from FO into WordML. I placed it on SF yesterday

http://fo2wordml.sourceforge.net/

File probably doesn't yet propagated from CVS into CVS web frontend, so please wait few hours. (I wanted to postopone announcement of this project few days to prepare better doc, but the discussion topic come too early :-))

In the near future my student should finish some English instructions for using this stylesheet. You can configure MS Word 2003 Professional in a such way that when it opens FO file it is automatically converted into WordML by XSLT processor that is included in MS Word 2003 (MSXML 5.0).

HTH,

Jirka