Re: [docbook-apps] adding a blank line between authors in an authorgroup (in fo)

Hi Ben,
Instead of trying to insert a blank line, you could instead just specify a
space-before property on the block for each author.  Here is the author
template with that property added.

<xsl:template match="author" mode="titlepage.mode">
  <fo:block space-before="1em">
    <xsl:call-template name="anchor"/>
    <xsl:call-template name="person.name"/>
    <xsl:if test="affiliation/orgname">
      <xsl:text>, </xsl:text>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="affiliation/orgname"
mode="titlepage.mode"/>
    </xsl:if>
    <xsl:if test="email|affiliation/address/email">
      <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="(email|affiliation/address/email)[1]"/>
    </xsl:if>
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

Bob Stayton