Re: [docbook-apps] Including predefined HTML code into chunked HTML

Thanks for your response, but I think you got me wrong.

I need this

<!--#include virtual="/Inc/xyz.inc" -->

in every HTML file, because with this I can include a navigation menu through Apache SSI on every file when it is accessed on our intranet. This navigation menu must be included so that the documents would be compliant to our intranet's design specifications. It should not be included as example code. It should be included as functional HTML code into every chunked HTML file.

B.

martin.gautier@myrnham.co.uk wrote:

Bernd

I want to include some <!--#include virtual="/Inc/xyz.inc" --> lines into chunked HTML files.

I recently had a similar issue. This might help you get it running:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ProgramListings.html#ExternalCode

Mart