Re: [docbook-apps] reducing font size of programlistings

Tiru R Bokka wrote:

How can we specify a different font size just for programlisting elements?

Add following into your customization layer:

<xsl:attribute-set name="verbatim.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="font-size">8pt</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

We also want to use a line-height of > 1 (either 1.5 or 1.8) for everything
except these programlistings. What is the best way to accomplish this?

You can add as many FO properties as you want into the attribute set mentioned above.

Jirka