[docbook-apps] FOP, Docbook

Hi there!

I am getting loads of errors, and I have noticed other people have had the same problem. My problem is then that I do not understand how people get around these problems.
Earlier, when my stylesheet was less complete (stylesheet to convert doxygen generated xml to docbook xml) I got less errors, and a pdf was produced. Now, however, no pdf is produced anymore.
Can anyone please help me!?!

My errors are (duplicates removed):

 java org.apache.fop.apps.Fop -fo output.fo -pdf Aux.pdf
[INFO] Using com.icl.saxon.aelfred.SAXDriver as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using com.icl.saxon.aelfred.SAXDriver as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[ERROR] property - "background-position-horizontal" is not implemented yet.
[ERROR] property - "background-position-vertical" is not implemented yet.
[ERROR] Unknown enumerated value for property 'relative-align': baseline
[ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline': org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
[ERROR] Error in column-width property value '50%': org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

[INFO] [1]
[WARNING] table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[ERROR] -2

All these errors were encountered when I earlier got a pdf output file.

Thank you for your help and time!

Kind Regards,

Irene H. Higson