[docbook-apps] Header and Footer missing from Chapter Titlepages

Hi all (again)...

Might as well ask this question now, as I've already spent most of the morning trying to figure it out:

I'm trying to create a document built on multiple chapter files. Again, I'm using XMLMind as my editor. The generated output is coming along fine, except that my headers and footers are absent when a new chapter begins.

I'm positive this is caused by my title page setup (after all, by default title pages don't appear in the book title page. I found this in the pagesetup.xsl file:

 <!-- Really output a header? -->
 <xsl:choose>
   <xsl:when test="$pageclass = 'titlepage' and $gentext-key = 'book'
                   and $sequence='first'">
     <!-- no, book titlepages have no headers at all -->
   </xsl:when>
   <xsl:when test="$sequence = 'blank' and $headers.on.blank.pages = 0">
     <!-- no output -->
   </xsl:when>
   <xsl:otherwise>
     <xsl:copy-of select="$candidate"/>
   </xsl:otherwise>
 </xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>

I thought I could perhaps add a line that says:

  <xsl:when test="$pageclass = 'titlepage' and $gentext-key = 'chapter'
                   and $sequence='first'">
     <!-- show the header on chapter title pages-->
   </xsl:when>

But this has no effect whatsoever.

Any thoughts?

Still learning,