Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Empty glossary with glossary.collection parameter

I would use an XML catalog to find the glossary database.  For example, your
stylesheet might include:

<xsl:param name="glossary.collection">file:///foo/gloss.xml</xsl:param>

and your XML catalog file could contain an entry like this:

  <uri
    name="file:///foo/gloss.xml"
    uri="file:///c:/usr/lib/xml/gloss.xml"/>

The parameter and name attribute use a mythical path that is only used to
uniquely identify it in the XML catalog.  The uri value is the path to the
actual glossary database on your system.  Then it doesn't matter from where
you try to access the database.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting