Re: [docbook-apps] TOC numbers are not lining up correctly

Actually, I made an interesting discovery.

I went back to my stylesheets, and reprocessed my file using the standard DocBook.xsl for fo. The TOC came out fine (just without my styles). I then knew the problem resided in my customization layer, so I went through and took everything out of it, then slowly added stuff back in, testing the output until I found what broke it.

Oddly enough, the offending line was in a customization for my header.properties. In that layer, I specified the font-wieght to be bold. When I took that line out, the TOC came out just fine.

I'm not sure how the font-weight for the header of my document affects the TOC, but there you have it. Strange, isn't it?

Dave Shevitz

Oh, and I am using 0.20.5 of FOP.

Bob Stayton wrote:

The numbers should be right justified automatically.  They line up when I
use version 0.20.5 of FOP.  What version are you using?  Are you using any
other customizations?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting