RE: [docbook-apps] Error using Applethelp.xsl with 1.64.1

Yes, you need to put both applethelp.xsl and htmlhelp-common.xsl from http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/docbook/contrib/xsl/applethelp/ in the same directory. You can modify the xsl:import in applethelp.xsl to point to a local copy of the xsls if you like (that will speed things up). You probably also want to have a batch file or makefile that copies the needed resources from HTMLHelp workshop and the images directory to the output directory rather than doing that manually with each spin.

David